Do you think you could be owed a tax refund from your salary?

Tax RefundYou may be entitled to a tax refund if you:

  • were entitled to the tax credit for children or the income under $9,880 tax credit for the 2012 tax year or earlier (find out more about tax credits)
  • were entitled to the independent earner tax credit, but didn’t receive it all during the year from the 2010 tax year
  • had more than one job during the year
  • worked for only part of the year
  • can claim expenses against your income.

Check it out on IRD website

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *